In Windows or other OS’s folder is an accumulation of related files like paperwork, audio and video files. Windows Operating System allocates one Recycle Bin for every logical drive. When people delete any one of their important folders, the particular folder gets stored within Recycle Bin after removal. What if the folder gets deleted from your Recycle Bin too? A lot of people think that the directories after deletion have eliminated permanently. But the actual truth is that when the folder becomes deleted from Recycle Bin can, only the entry gets deleted though the content remains in exactly the same memory location and Microsoft Windows OS simply marks the hard disk drive space as free for intended use. Therefore, one should stop doing other actions like saving data as soon as folder gets deleted in order to prevent overwriting and long lasting deletion of folders.
So, if you haven’t used your disk drive for storing new records, then it is pretty feasible to regenerate deleted folders from Recycle Bin using any consistent alternative recovery applications. There are many alternative recovery tools that are produced available in market. For superior outcomes you ought to go for some successful tool like undelete folder software that enables you to recover deleted folders through Recycle Bin. Get more information about Recycle Bin deleted folder recovery by having a peek at the given link: http://www.undeletefolder.com/deleted-from-recycle-bin.html. Before planning to this software, let’s observe how usually folders get deleted from Recycle Bin.
Common scenarios for deletion of folders:
- Virus attack or malware infection is the primary reason behind deletion of folder from Recycle Bin without any warning
- Accidental removal by pressing “shift + delete” keys
- If size of the folder is more when compared with size of Recycle Bin, the folder bypasses Microsoft Windows Recycle Bin.
- Usage of defective third party tools.
- Formatting the drive containing the folder unknowingly
- While attempting to restore the deleted folder Recycle Bin, accidental pressing “delete” option results in deletion of folder
Folders get deleted as per the aforementioned reasons. Don’t be anxious, this undelete folder software overcomes these kinds of scenarios successfully.
Extra ordinary Features of undelete folder software to bring back deleted folders
- Restores the folders that have been bypassed from the Recycle Bin
- Folders accidentally deleted at the time of formatting your drive or partition can be recovered
- Using this software you’ll be able to rescue folders from damaged Windows file system and hard disk drives
- Retrieves folders which have been deleted due to partition problems caused during generation of new partitions
- The application assists compressing of restored folders
- Facilitates sorting of recovered folders according to name, date, size along with file type
- Along with hard drive, it can even recover deleted folder from external hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drive and many more storage devices.
How to stop deletion of folders?
- Prior to clearing the Recycle Bin take a look at all the files and folders
- Be sure before pressing the “shift + delete” key that folder is vital or not
- Preserve back up of each and every important file in distinct storage devices